Música

quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

Inglês - Textos para a prova.

Alguns modelos de textos para vocês estudarem para a prova. Bons estudos!


Text 1

Hi, I`m Janice, I am a single woman and I live in New York alone, but I am from Australia. I have a cat, its name is Ginger. I am a chef. I work in a big restaurant downtown. I love to cook. On the weekend, I cook for my friends.
My eating habits are healthy, I love to cook and eat vegetables. My favorite vegetables are broccoli and carrots. I never drink beer and sodas, but sometimes I drink some wine. In the morning I have some tea with bread and butter. For lunch, I prefer to have rice and pasta. For dinner I eat at my job.
My house is small and modern. There are two bedrooms, one bathroom, a small kitchen and a garage for only one car. There is a living room with one big window, but there isn’t a garden. In my bedroom there is a bed and a red rug. There isn’t a TV, but there is a shelf with a lot of books. I like to read in my bedroom. I usually eat in my bedroom too. I don’t have a maid, so I have to clean my house. I clean it on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Next year, I will buy a bigger house, but I need to save money for that.

Text 2

Read and answer

Hi! My name is Steve and I`m nineteen years old. I live in Ohio and I study Engineering in a big university. I don`t have a house. I live on campus in the frat house with a roommate, his name is Clark. My family is from Nevada and I visit them on holidays and summer vacations. This is my first year here and everything is new. My routine is simply basic. I usually wake up at 7:00 and go to college on foot. I study in the morning and in the afternoon.
The bedroom where I live is very small. There are two beds and there is a shelf with a lot of books. There is a TV and a computer on the table and there are pictures of my family beside my bed. Of course, there`s a tiny bathroom too.
At night, I work as a waiter in a Japanese restaurant. I never have time to study and this is bad. I never have time to watch TV, play sports or fish. I love to fish.
My eating habits are not healthy. I eat a lot of fast food. I don’t cook, so I always buy hamburger, fries and sodas. Vegetables and fruit are not in my menu. For breakfast, I only drink a large cup of coffee and for lunch I eat chips, potatoes and meat at college and the food there is not good. For dinner, I eat at my job. My dinner is the only healthy meal I have. I love to drink beer with my friends on the weekend and eat chicken.
Next semester I will start a diet and add fruit and vegetables in my eating habits. I would like to work out too.


Text 3

Read and answer

Hello, my name is Rosa. I live with my family in San Francisco. I am fifteen and I study and work. My father is a taxi driver and my mother is a hairdresser. I would like to be a vet and take care of animals. My family is not from USA, we are from Mexico.
I do many things during the day. I study and after school I help my mother at the saloon. I clean the house and sometimes, at night, I cook dinner. My favorite food is “pollo” or in English chicken. My food is delicious. I also take care of my sister Juanita. She is nine years old and on the weekend I go to church with my family.
My eating habits are healthy. I eat fruit and vegetables. My favorite fruit is pear. I love to eat peppers, but they are bad for my stomach. When I eat them, I have a terrible stomachache, so I always have an antacid in my purse.
My house is simple and small. In my bedroom, there is one bed, there are three pictures of my family and there is a big plant. There is a shelf beside the bed with books, CDs, and makeup. There is also a pink rug on the floor. Sometimes, I like to sleep on the rug.


Text 4

Hi, my name is Harry. I live and study in Ohio. I don’t live with my family here. My family is from Tennessee, I live with my roommate, Michael, on campus. My routine is simply basic. I usually wake up at 7:00 and then I take a shower, have a large cup of coffee and go to college. I study Languages there. I study in the morning and in the afternoon and I sometimes work at night in a bar near my frat house as a waiter.
My bedroom is simple and basic. There are two beds, two laptops and there is a radio and a shelf, but there aren’t many books. There is a tiny bathroom too.
I don’t have much time because of college, so I never watch TV or play video games. I love to play video games. I never have time to eat. I usually eat hamburgers, fries and pastas. I love to drink sodas, beer and wine. I have to confess: my eating habits are not healthy. I would like to have more time to eat more nutritional foods as vegetables, fruit and juices. The food at the college restaurant is bad and I usually eat at home. When I drink too much I always have a headache, so I always have a painkiller in my backpack.
I would like to have more time to eat properly and work out and do the things I like to do.

3 comentários:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...